Monday, March 18, 2013

Morning Fuel

I am a big fan of having breakfast after waking up in the morning. I used to skip it when I was younger, but by doing so, it just made me weak and frail and thereafter I was not able to do the tasks expected to be accomplished at the end of the day.

Breakfast is our morning fuel. It gives us the necessary energy that would sustain us throughout the day. Without it, our concentration and mood also get compromised.

That's why I supported the campaign initiated by McDonald's Philippines for having the country's very first National Breakfast Day. They gave away Egg McMuffins for the first 1,000 customers per branch. That would be close to 300,000 free McMuffins nationwide.



I am looking forward to having the same program in the future. This way, we could educate people the importance of having breakfast before a stressful day ahead. Hooray to all the people behind this drive!

***

No comments:

Post a Comment