Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Sweetrus

This is going to be my first time to blog about a recipe I personally made. After I tried the Calamansi Muffin in Boracay, which obviously I liked very much, I got too inspired to make a version of my own. I am sharing it here and please feel free to comment or share your baking secrets to better imrpove my muffins.

 
Ingredients:

1/2 cup butter
1 1/2 cups sugar
3 eggs 
1 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup calamansi juice
lemon essence

Procedure:

1. Cream together butter and sugar. Add egg to the mixture.

2. Sift all the dry ingredients.

3. Add dry ingredients to the cream.

4. Add the calamansi juice and a few drops of lemon extracts. 

5. Mix well and pre-heat oven.

6. Fold in a cupcake pan and bake for 15 minutes. 

7. Allow to cool and there, they are ready to serve.

I am also in the process of trial-and-error in doing... 


Mom told me to not share the recipe as she is planning to make money out of it soon. 

So here goes a collage of my citrus pie.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment