Saturday, May 28, 2016

Home Away From Home

Everytime I go on a vacation, I stay in a hotel. Of course, there were lots of considerations in choosing my home for a few days -- good reviews, clean rooms, breakfast inclusions, strong internet connections are just to name some. Not to mention, paying a not-so-expensive luxurious hotel without compromising comfort. After all, we are on a break, which means, we have to indulge once in a while. 

However, not all the time it is best to book a hotel. Last March, when I was granted a privilege to visit Japan (Osaka, Kyoto, Nara, Tokyo), I rented a house from Airbnb. At first I was very hesitant to try Airbnb but after my entire stay, I realized, I think I made the right decision.

Below are some of the photos of the home we rented:










Please don't think I am promoting Airbnb. This is not a paid advertisement. I just want to share with my readers that it is possible to find a place where you feel as comfortable as you do in your own home by not staying in a hotel. 

***







No comments:

Post a Comment